Google Play updates are slow on 5G standard?

Ramiro16

Guys has rain throttled Google play app updates? It's very slow to update my apps and it was never like this?

Pulserider

Guys has rain throttled Google play app updates? It's very slow to update my apps and it was never like this?
Also experience this on the 4G R250 option. Prioritize speedtest results, but throttling everything else...

FrikkieSwag

You are not the only one

I also have Rain 5G Home and when I download something from the Google Playstore everything slows down Dstv Now lags, Netflix lags, Youtube lags

Ramiro16

You are not the only one

I also have Rain 5G Home and when I download something from the Google Playstore everything slows down Dstv Now lags, Netflix lags, Youtube lags
Im not talking about the internet lag im talking at about the speed at which it downloads the updates. I pay for a 30meg service so why dont i receive that.

Ramiro16

Also experience this on the 4G R250 option. Prioritize speedtest results, but throttling everything else...
Honestly its BS I dont pay every month to have a beautiful Speedtest result!

FrikkieSwag

Im not talking about the internet lag im talking at about the speed at which it downloads the updates. I pay for a 30meg service so why dont i receive that.

Alright to put it less technical for you and to answer your question more clearly

Yes

Van87

It's been Donkey slow! Worse on Rain, but not exactly fast on TM either

Mokubung

Please anyone help me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210227-044650_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20210227-044650_Google.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 15
Last edited by a moderator: