davemc
Executive Member
I found this article : [ sauce ] on Fin24.
This is a magnificent approach to dealing with these tenders and the corruption. He is planning to re-centralise the procurement process.
That little statement is going to scare the skin off the backs of the low life scum involved.
I can only hope that he remains true to his word and actions the payback to set an example of NOTE. Soon there will hopefully be lots of re-possessed BMW's on the market.
This is a magnificent approach to dealing with these tenders and the corruption. He is planning to re-centralise the procurement process.
Ouch! I think this figure is way under.According to the auditor-general, R600m was lost last year due to tender rigging by some 2 000 civil servants.
This is the interesting point. He is saying that the company that sold the government the R1140 fax machine at R4000 is also guilty of corruption.He also stressed that corruption and tender fraud were not one-sided, saying businesses had also been feeding off available opportunities by, for instance, charging excessive prices.
That little statement is going to scare the skin off the backs of the low life scum involved.
I can only hope that he remains true to his word and actions the payback to set an example of NOTE. Soon there will hopefully be lots of re-possessed BMW's on the market.