Great tech deals this weekend

MidnightWizard

Executive Member
So we've gone from Mehssive deals to great.
PATHETIC more like it -- nothing special about these deals -- did not actually see anything I would like
MyBB seems to have the impression that we are all millionaires with unlimited -- "geek" budgets

Local Makro had a demo stock clearance -- got a VERY nice Brother laser printer ( Ethernet / USB / Wireless / Double sided ) for a steal -- pretty much brand new
Then I went and got the Telkom MAY BIG Deal TEN GB with a very decent Huawei device for R140.00 pm

My consumer temptation urge has been satisfied for awhile ....

Polymathic

Honorary Master
If you in Durban and in the market for controllers for your PS4 or XB1, the Umgeni Road Makro has a Discount Bin full of controllers 30% to 50% off

Ecko_1

I picked up 2 JBL Flip 4 speakers for R899 each from Makro Umgeni Road yesterday. There was 1 grey one left yesterday when we left. Lots of good deals on whats left of the JBL stock.

Thor

Honorary Master
PATHETIC more like it -- nothing special about these deals -- did not actually see anything I would like
MyBB seems to have the impression that we are all millionaires with unlimited -- "geek" budgets

Local Makro had a demo stock clearance -- got a VERY nice Brother laser printer ( Ethernet / USB / Wireless / Double sided ) for a steal -- pretty much brand new
Then I went and got the Telkom MAY BIG Deal TEN GB with a very decent Huawei device for R140.00 pm

My consumer temptation urge has been satisfied for awhile ....
Thank the poor rand strength for that we import so a R10 /USD rand would be awesome for tech.