• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • New Two-Day Giveaway - Enter Here

Guess that car

ponder

Honorary Master
The more I look at it the more I can see some AC Cars in it which happens to have gone into receivership in 1966 before being sold. Used 6-cyl engines from the Ford Zephyr at some stage. Only problem is the grills don't come close :(

arf9999

MyBroadband Member
The side vent looks like Zagato styling, while the front end and overall shape is like an Austin-Healey. I guess that the engine is a FFFFord, but I have no idea of the manufacturer.

Fazda

Honorary Master
The side vent looks like Zagato styling, while the front end and overall shape is like an Austin-Healey. I guess that the engine is a FFFFord, but I have no idea of the manufacturer.
Neeeeeee boet! FFFFFord never made a DOHC engine...

HammerDown

Expert Member
The more I look at it the more I can see some AC Cars in it which happens to have gone into receivership in 1966 before being sold. Used 6-cyl engines from the Ford Zephyr at some stage. Only problem is the grills don't come close :(
AC is not it, but the Zephyr engine was used in this............as well as the Jag motor, as FFFFFazda said.

ponder

Honorary Master
1959 Allard Palm Beach MkII

What's up with the FFFFF? Kept looking for brands starting with F, FFFFF*@#@#$ bastards :D

Fazda

Honorary Master
YES!! I know it...I posted a brown one a while back...now to get past the senior moment and remember the name! :eek: