• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • New Two-Day Giveaway - Enter Here

Guess that car

HammerDown

Expert Member
Farking @lantic .... they shaped me to ****....for the first time in the last 10 years I was running so slow even e-mails timed out...:mad:...the last 24 hours was like having no internet!! :crying::crying:

Enough venting...one car coming up...

arf9999

MyBroadband Member
The Zenvo ST1 is unlike any supercar on the market today. Built by the Danish car company, Zenvo, the car comes equipped to do battle with the likes of Ferrari, Lamborghini and Porsche. Take a look at these staggering stats:
Engine: 7.0 Liter turbocharged, supercharged V8
Output: 1,104 Horsepower
0-60 times: 3 seconds
Top Speed: electronically limited to a mere 233 mph
Total cars planned to be produced: 15

That's right, better reserve your ST1 now, because they might not be available for long.
http://www.mymodernmet.com/profiles/blogs/the-zenvo-st1-a-supercar

Price: If you have to ask, you can't afford one.

edit: damned slow refresh

Last edited:

arf9999

MyBroadband Member
Ok, nobody is going to get this monstrosity.

Googling "modified car that looks like the bastard offsping of a Mini and an Audi TT with gullwing doors, possibly from Bangladesh" delivers:
No results found for "modified car that looks like the bastard offsping of a Mini and an Audi TT with gullwing doors, possibly from Bangladesh".
Put us out of our misery.

Fazda

Honorary Master
I cannot even Google...the entire overseas link has apparently broken, and this is about the only site I can open! :(