Half Bridged mode on TELKOM ROUTER

pierrehugo

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
274
Reaction score
0
Yes you heard me...

So now my problem is that on the local (bridged/dialed) connection usenet doesnt seem to be working...

I think I have dissabled all firewalls:

The one on the router
On the connection

??

Internet and email works... pls help

also i think it might not be fetching a saix ip maybe thats it...>>??
 
Which Telkom router? 5102G? The 5102G's firmware is stuffed, it won't allow a half bridge connection because it disables "NAT" as soon as you enable half bridge.

You'll have to get updated firmware, or use the router without half bridge.
 
premium combo... i used hyperterminal cause u cant do it on the web interface
 
Then I'm not sure to be honest. Does it even support half bridge?
 
haha yes it does but you cant access it through 10.0.0.2 you have to use cmd
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X