TopChefGotit
Active Member
- Joined
- Jul 6, 2021
- Messages
- 96
- Reaction score
- 38
My Series X controller aux cable makes a buzzing sound and so I have sent it in.
Created order on MSFT, got a call from sea bourne and sent it over.
It arrived in Kempton Park last Friday and that is the last I have heard.
I gave them a call, they say its been received and is processing and will let me know when they can release the replacement (1-2 weeks), my concern is that on the Microsoft website, it still appears on step 1 ("send us your package")
Anyone got a timeline on their replacement experience? how long should I still wait for my new controller?
Created order on MSFT, got a call from sea bourne and sent it over.
It arrived in Kempton Park last Friday and that is the last I have heard.
I gave them a call, they say its been received and is processing and will let me know when they can release the replacement (1-2 weeks), my concern is that on the Microsoft website, it still appears on step 1 ("send us your package")
Anyone got a timeline on their replacement experience? how long should I still wait for my new controller?