Have you broken any lockdown regulations?

Have you broken any lockdown regulations?

• Alcohol

Votes: 120 38.5%
  • Curfew

Votes: 92 29.5%
  • Masks

Votes: 101 32.4%
  • Prohibited areas (beaches, parks, etc)

Votes: 68 21.8%
  • Social distancing

Votes: 130 41.7%
  • Tobacco / nicotine

Votes: 82 26.3%
  • Travel

Votes: 67 21.5%
  • Other

Votes: 39 12.5%
  • None

Votes: 80 25.6%

• Total voters

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Have you, over the course of the last 447+ days of lockdown, flouted any of the numerous lockdown regulations bestowed upon us at one time or another, intentionally or unintentionally? If so which ones?

This poll is anonymous

eg2505

Honorary Master
who hasn't???

its like asking who HASN'T breathed since lockdown started.
most people have broken multiple of the regulations, as they are draconian from day 1.

marbro

Bought booze during the lockdown
Transported booze during the various ban's
Bought cigs during lockdown
Stayed up passed curfew and left my house before curfew ended.
I dont always social distance, Especially at the gym
I dont wear my mask at the gym and only put it on when im close to people (I dont wear it before i get out my car)

AstroTurf

Lucky Shot
Cigarettes, because I am a smoker and because I thought it was crazy at the time when so many reports were coming in that smoking helps prevent covid that they would ban it, so bought lots of overpiced cigarettes.

Didn't go out and buy booze, like many others I learned to make my own so not sure it that actually broke any lockdown laws or not.

rambo919

Honorary Master
Outside of the cities.... social distancing and masks outdoors are recommendations nothing more.

Even the shops don't bother with quota's or social distancing anymore it's pointless.

JohnStarr

Executive Member
Cigarettes, because I am a smoker and because I thought it was crazy at the time when so many reports were coming in that smoking helps prevent covid that they would ban it, so bought lots of overpiced cigarettes.

Didn't go out and buy booze, like many others I learned to make my own so not sure it that actually broke any lockdown laws or not.
Smoking prevents Covid...lol! How? Does it prevent lung cancer too?

TelkomUseless

Honorary Master
I don't really drink. I don't smoke. I'm not fun at parties... :p (I leave a party before curfew)

I don't hang out in parks, but went to the beach in December when they fcked my vacation over.

I do wear my mask, because I don't want to get virus **** from anyone (and don't want to pass it on if I had it)

Norrad

Expert Member
I used to drive to my plot to water some of the plants I had planted there. Always felt a bit like a burglar sneaking into my own place hoping no one saw me doing it. Also, had to buy cigs for older family members who were quite high risk.

The_MAC

Executive Member
I drove around a road-block during Level-4 for a week getaway to a very isolated and secluded lodge.

I will not lie, I was nervous..

ld13

Honorary Master
Removing of my mask before getting into the car, instead of after getting into the car.
Being outside the house during curfew.
Driving the car from the sidewalk into the garage, during curfew.

I have not done this, but I have heard of some people doing this. I look down on them and do not condone breaking the law.

chromedome

Expert Member
None except for social distancing, it's hard to keep your distance when those around you don't.

Aquila ka Hecate

Executive Member
Removing of my mask before getting into the car, instead of after getting into the car.
Being outside the house during curfew.
Driving the car from the sidewalk into the garage, during curfew.

I have not done this, but I have heard of some people doing this. I look down on them and do not condone breaking the law.
I don't think that's breaking anything.
I sit outside my house most nights, viewing the stars and planets.

Cius

Executive Member
I don't drink, smoke, or generally go out late so keeping curfew and the alcohol/cigarette thing was a non-issue. Forgot my mask in my car once or twice but went back for it before entering the shops obviously. Generally obeyed the rules as for me they where not that inconvenient to keep other than 1 rule. Social gatherings. We kept going to family and did stuff together especially post the lvl 5 lockdown even when technically it was disallowed on occasion.