Have you returned to the office?

Have you returned to the office?

  • Yes, I am 100% back at the office

    Votes: 51 25.2%
  • Yes, but we have adopted a hybrid model

    Votes: 71 35.1%
  • No, we are still working from home

    Votes: 54 26.7%
  • Other

    Votes: 26 12.9%

  • Total voters
    202

MartinGB

MyBroadband Staff
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
409
Reaction score
639
Have you returned to the office after working from home became popular during COVID-19?
 
Never stopped working in the office. Except for that 6 months at home without pay.
 
I am choosing to go in 1 or 2 days a week - just to break the monotony of WFH - but we are WFH - hybrid
 
Hybrid, but focus is on being in the office. WFH not frowned upon though so it is pretty flexible which is nice.
 
Two days at the office three at home weekly. Kinda like this arrangement
 
Full-time from home.
I've even moved to a different province.
Some of my colleagues have moved (sold houses in Gauteng) to coastal areas. With a possibility of return to office, I wonder if they will return or find a new job.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X