HBO - Silicon Valley

FiestaST

Honorary Master
603. Gavin & Richard rivalry to the next level. Bit of a landmark episode, narrative wise.

Radorn

This is one of the few shows I actually still find myself laughing out loud. Gilfoyle and Disnesh's relationship is hilarious!

Also, those damn birds:laugh::laugh::laugh:

FiestaST

Honorary Master
604. Gavin on a different path, Richard facing workplace difficulty & poor Jared feeling lost.

GhostSixFour

Mafia Addict
Where are you watching this? Which streaming service has this? Or do I set sail for the seas on this one?

krycor

Honorary Master
Weird that Showmax didn’t have this on platform but I guess it’s cheaper post season and there are only so many of us that watch it.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
605. Good episode. Gavin really in his element wrt his sly ways. Best character for me was Russ.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
606. Penultimate episode.

It was a cracker. Trials & struggles followed by success for Pied Piper in true Silicon Valley fashion. Main man Russ is always a winner. Jian-Yang was a standout as well.

Looking forward to how they wrap this all up next week.

Azg

Expert Member
Yes they stayed true to their formula, highs followed by lows. But I wish just for the series finale they had surprised us by going out on a high.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
607. Last ever episode.

Finally got round to watching it. A swan song episode of note. Nicely told in a doccie style.

Everything all pretty much wrapped up.

I will certainly miss this show. It's humour & cleverness on all things tech was impressive.

phly

Expert Member
607. Last ever episode.

Finally got round to watching it. A swan song episode of note. Nicely told in a doccie style.

Everything all pretty much wrapped up.

I will certainly miss this show. It's humour & cleverness on all things tech was impressive.
Totally agree - it was a dope show. The comedy was effortless

krycor

Honorary Master
Another great show with a crap ending.
Have to admit, the way it ended kinda sucked. Yes I know it fits with the way series ran but also not.

Sometimes the series is kinda like social commentary or funny take on what happens in tech community and not sure they landed that on the last episode. Seems to contrived.. and then looking back at how they got there.. yah too much of rush to end it all.

So do you guys agree with paths various members take in career towards end? For me it seems far out for all but dinesh & gilfoyle.