Help locating MBA Textbooks

Debbie

Banned
Anyone know where I can find the following textbooks in Gauteng for someone who is doing an MBA?

I never bought textbooks for uni, where does one buy uni textbooks (ie a name of a stockist so I can call them)?

The books I am looking for are:

The Organization in Crisis: Downsizing, Restructuring, and Privatization
Editor: Cary L. Cooper; Ronald J. Burke
Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
ISBN: 9780631212317

The New Corporate Cultures: Revitalizing the Workplace After Downsizing, Mergers, and Reengineering
Author: Terrence E. Deal; Allan A. Kennedy
Publisher: Basic Books
ISBN: 9780738203805

Grow to Be Great: Breaking the Downsizing Cycle
Author: Joao Baptista; Dwight L. Gertz
Publisher: Free Press
ISBN: 9781416576358

Charging Back Up the Hill: Workplace Recovery After Mergers, Acquisitions and Downsizings
Author: Mitchell Lee Marks
Publisher: JOSSEY-BASS
ISBN: 9780787964429

Healing the Wounds: Overcoming the Trauma of Layoffs and Revitalizing Downsized Organizations
Author: David M. Noer
Publisher: JOSSEY-BASS
ISBN: 9781555427085

chiskop

Executive Member
Try Armstrong's - :sick: website, but there's a branch in Linden. 2nd hand - might be a bit cheaper...

Or loot, jump, kalahari?

Debbie

Banned
Try Armstrong's - :sick: website, but there's a branch in Linden. 2nd hand - might be a bit cheaper...

Or loot, jump, kalahari?
I tried take2 already and found nothing...figured it would be better to call an actual brick and wall shop. I know where Armstrong's is in Linden...Barry Hertzog/1st Ave, right? Thanks chiskopper.

thatdamnJoe

Kalahari normally have a 20% off sale just when its time to get textbooks for the new semester. always worked out great for me

chiskop

Executive Member
I tried take2 already and found nothing...figured it would be better to call an actual brick and wall shop. I know where Armstrong's is in Linden...Barry Hertzog/1st Ave, right? Thanks chiskopper.
Yep, cnr BH/1st Ave and Standard.

While you're there, maybe you can see if they have an updated scrabble dictionary. :)