Acid0
Executive Member
Hi after I installed Win 10 and kodi Jarvis, my remote does not want to change volume in Kodi.
I have Win 10 with a Asus pci-e souncard that worked perfectly on win7 and kodi, and kodi was able to change the volume.
After I installed Win 10 and win 10 drivers for the sound card all works.
But when I decrease or increase my sound on kodi with my media server remote nothing happens.
I can see the volume control going up and down in percentage on the left top corner but the sound stay as is.
I have sound via my sound card but it seems that kodi does not take full control of my sound card.
I have made the selection in the sound card properties to allow full control by apps.
Is there anything I can try or look at to get this resolved?
I have Win 10 with a Asus pci-e souncard that worked perfectly on win7 and kodi, and kodi was able to change the volume.
After I installed Win 10 and win 10 drivers for the sound card all works.
But when I decrease or increase my sound on kodi with my media server remote nothing happens.
I can see the volume control going up and down in percentage on the left top corner but the sound stay as is.
I have sound via my sound card but it seems that kodi does not take full control of my sound card.
I have made the selection in the sound card properties to allow full control by apps.
Is there anything I can try or look at to get this resolved?