B BadBoyGP Expert Member Joined Sep 27, 2016 Messages 1,044 Reaction score 527 Jul 3, 2019 #1 Hi, I need help, my ipad got stolen. There was no sim card as I use my wifi to connect. How do i blacklist the ipad.
Hi, I need help, my ipad got stolen. There was no sim card as I use my wifi to connect. How do i blacklist the ipad.
BouncyNinja Executive Member Joined Oct 15, 2009 Messages 5,265 Reaction score 2,574 Jul 3, 2019 #2 icloud lock? will be the best you can do
airborne Honorary Master Joined Jul 13, 2007 Messages 29,502 Reaction score 15,860 Jul 10, 2019 #3 If it doesn't have an IMEI number you can't blacklist it but hopefully you had iCloud lock enabled which basically bricks the device.
If it doesn't have an IMEI number you can't blacklist it but hopefully you had iCloud lock enabled which basically bricks the device.