Help: VOX account

msm

Need some help with a VOX account please. Signed up yesterday and paid for a Fatpipe bundle. I received 2 emails, one for the DSL login (which works perfectly) and the other seems to be for the customer zone portal which does not.

Here is an exact copy and paste of the email content - obviously something went wrong with the automation of the data:

Dear $customerName,
You have successfully been setup as a Vox Telecom customer and can?access the Customer Zone, using the login details below:

Online Account Admin Details

Account number: $accountId?

Your Vox Telecom username: $username

Password: $customerPassword

I mailed support last night but have not yet received any response. Tried various options to reset the password on the portal, but no luck. Anyone from VOX here that can assist please or point me in the right direction to get this sorted.

msm

Called them a little while before posting this - eventually called back a few mins and sorted now

psivius

I remember struggling with that when I first signed up as well. It may be that their CMS is still busy processing your new profile. I tried again a little later (day or two) and it worked fine.

Fishzn

Hi,

Have you checked in your 'Welcome to Vox Telecom' email that they send?

It was the first email they sent me and it had my portal username and password in it. The second one with the Vox customer zone details was exactly like your one. Then I received a third after with my data account details.

So yeah just check if you haven't already.