Here is the new Neotel

paul5186

Expert Member
Fantastic, finally a progressive company. This will inject some life into Neotel.

Chevron

Serial breaker of phones
Another blue logo company...

But not a bad idea to get away from the negative connotation of the orange.

Tharaxis

How is this worthy of calling it a rebrand? Changing a color and adding some subtitle on an existing mark is pretty much the most worthless attempt at rebranding one can undertake.

Nevertheless, watch over the next few years how the Neotel mark will reduce in size and the Liquid Telecom mark will increase in size until only one shall remain.

The_MAC

Executive Member
How is this worthy of calling it a rebrand? Changing a color and adding some subtitle on an existing mark is pretty much the most worthless attempt at rebranding one can undertake.

Nevertheless, watch over the next few years how the Neotel mark will reduce in size and the Liquid Telecom mark will increase in size until only one shall remain.
They should have learnt from 8ta - Powered by Telkom

MickeyD

RIP
You sure??? I used to be a big fan of theirs. :(
If Liquid cannot turn it around then nobody will. It won't be achieved overnight but I'm confident that they will start making Telkom Group just a little nervous in the not-to-distant future.

rph72

Executive Member
If Liquid cannot turn it around then nobody will. It won't be achieved overnight but I'm confident that they will start making Telkom Group just a little nervous in the not-to-distant future.
Holding thumbs.

cozinsky

Expert Member
Fantastic, finally a progressive company. This will inject some life into Neotel.
There is nothing progressive about Neotel. They failed miserably as the second line fixed operator. I was one of the first to try out their service whilst staying at Midrand and it ended up in a huge disappointment. Neotel needs more than a colour change in their logo to compete with Telkom.

paul5186

Expert Member
There is nothing progressive about Neotel. They failed miserably as the second line fixed operator. I was one of the first to try out their service whilst staying at Midrand and it ended up in a huge disappointment. Neotel needs more than a colour change in their logo to compete with Telkom.
I am talking about Liquid. They have single handedly fibred up most of Africa and have working models for telecoms companies to operate on.

MickeyD

RIP
In Neotel's defence they were totally screwed over by a government who were hell-bent on protecting their interests in the incumbent operator. Liquid will make a difference...

Marius Flash

Expert Member
I believe AT&T in the states is a company that ROCKS !!! How about AT&T coming to our shores, and show Telkom, Hellkom, Neotel, and any other ISP how to do business and keep the consumer in touch, happy and connected without all the RED TAPE and B*&&^%T !!

I vote for AT&T (like it should be):whistling:

MickeyD

RIP
I believe AT&T in the states is a company that ROCKS !!! How about AT&T coming to our shores, and show Telkom, Hellkom, Neotel, and any other ISP how to do business and keep the consumer in touch, happy and connected without all the RED TAPE and B*&&^%T !!

I vote for AT&T (like it should be):whistling:
Have you followed them over the last 25 years or so? You would not be singing their praises if you had...

MagicDude4Eva

Banned
Fitting name:

If they only had that much liquid when their UPSs blew up and almost burned down their DC.

Their suspended executives are liquid enough thanks to the tender kickbacks from you-know-who.