Home Automation - Smartkit

xrapidx

Honorary Master
I have a flag that gets set when loadshedding is happening, it triggers an automation that loops every 5min and checks various states to see whether the lights must be on or off.

TedLasso

Expert Member
I have the eskom flag from a HACS integration. Since I would never be smart enough to work out how to do this 5 Min thing, can you share your YAML for this, please ? :)

Got home rather late , and indeed all the sonoff L1 strips were on (loadshedding was early in day) and I never had chance to open HASS to turn them off .

furpile

Expert Member
Does anybody know how much current a Sonoff SV can handle? Want to use it as a 12V switch to power a 15W load. This should be ok? Cannot find any info on what current/power it can handle.

Nimz

Executive Member
Is there any way to set the state on these RGB strips?

After load shedding it comes back on when the power returns.

Don't want to flash anything as all my other modules are via Ewelink
Further to this, is there any free alternative to IFTTT?

I just want the strip to turn on when the TV (Samsung QLED) is turned on (Smart things) and off when the TV is turned off

Can't seem to find scenes under my Google home app / hub

Steamy Tom

Executive Member
Does anybody know how much current a Sonoff SV can handle? Want to use it as a 12V switch to power a 15W load. This should be ok? Cannot find any info on what current/power it can handle.

apparently 120W max, so i.e 5Amp @ 24V

spiff

Executive Member
tried to add a sonoff basic to my GF wifi network last night for a small bedside lamp - got it paired on my ewelink app, but the switch still remains "OFFLINE"? deleted and repeated the pairing a few with the same result!

had the same issue with a temp & humidity switch awhile ago that I could not resolve - hoping to get the SB working?

any ideas as to why it remains "offine"?

powermzii

Expert Member
tried to add a sonoff basic to my GF wifi network last night for a small bedside lamp - got it paired on my ewelink app, but the switch still remains "OFFLINE"? deleted and repeated the pairing a few with the same result!

had the same issue with a temp & humidity switch awhile ago that I could not resolve - hoping to get the SB working?

any ideas as to why it remains "offine"?
Just checking that its definitely a 2.4ghz only SSID? You may need to power cycle it

Vaughankzn

Hi Guys
Has anyone been able to Integrate IDS X64 into Home Assistant, I would appreciate some help if you have succeeded. Thanks

Saba'a

Executive Member
No, nobody has helped thanks

No conclusion but maybe you could ask there?