I am super keen to get my alarm into HA. Sadly I have a rubbish PIMA kit, and putting in a new DSC panel is looking very expensive right about now. I looked at Konnected.io, and it looks really good. They have 2 main products:
The alarm panel kit which replaces your alarm panel (
Alarm Panel); and
An
interface kit which essentially piggy backs off your existing system, but leaves everything in place of the existing system you have. Basically it gives HA access to your sensors.
Ideally the alarm panel kit would be my first choice, but it doesn't output to a radio that works with my armed response. I have an FSK GSM radio which was supplied by my armed response provider, and one option I thought was perhaps I can program an arduino or ESP8266 to take the output from HA and communicate with the radio.
Alternatively, the interface kit appears to be able to at least arm and disarm the alarm, but that seems to be about it, no zone disabling or arming.
Oh and the final thing, the local supplier seems to be completely unresponsive which sucks.
Anyone have any ideas?