How do I downgrade my graphics driver legally and safely?

Mr.CookieMonster

Expert Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Messages
1,829
Reaction score
2
Location
East London
Hi,

I recently downloaded and installed the Nvidia Latest driver for my laptop (295.73)

I have an Nvidia GT 525M 1GB DDR3 Graphics card on my laptop together with an i7 2630QM.

Ever since I updated my driver, I have been noticing lag on my games (previously had no log with the 285.62 driver)

So my question here is how do I downgrade my laptop driver to the old one?

Do I have to uninstall the Nvidia first then install old driver?

Thanks
 
I have found my old driver on my C: Drive:

nvidia%20snipping.JPG


Should I just run setup with this old driver?
 
Depends when the Restore point was made check which programs will be affected.
 
If you run the installer again it might give you the option to uninstall whatever it installed the first time round, can't remember though.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X