How do you unlock your smartphone?

How do you unlock your smartphone?

  • PIN

    Votes: 21 13.2%
  • Password

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Pattern

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Fingerprint

    Votes: 83 52.2%
  • Face/Iris recognition

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • I do not lock my smartphone

    Votes: 15 9.4%

  • Total voters
    159
Fingerprint. My brothers included especially when I'm driving haha. He only gets one finger scanned though. Hahaha
 
No security feature..... being in a relationship....if you lock your phone.... you got something to hide
 
No security feature..... being in a relationship....if you lock your phone.... you got something to hide

I use the fingerprint, my wife knows the pattern.

Fingerprint is just more convenient for me and I registered both thumbs.
 
No security feature..... being in a relationship....if you lock your phone.... you got something to hide

What the hell is this? Do you also have a joint facebook account?

All my devices are password protected, all of hers are too, we know each others passwords .. but i have never even unlocked her phone, nor has she mine.
 
Face unlock. My Oneplus 5 recently got updated with this feature and it's awesome. So quick.
 
I use the fingerprint scanner because I can unlock my phone while taking it out of my pocket. Very convenient with high security.
 
Today I used this N79 to track a ride, it has a manual unlock slider at the top.

0ab6347e7512942249af311c80af1ea5.jpg
 
Sony. Face recognition. Equally annoying as fingerprint reader on previous phone.
 
To give full name it is an Apple iPhone 6S. I not buy from china man. I buy from shop in UK for £250 called John Lewis. This shop owned by partners = employees, is not chinese. Is rubbish at fancy price. Strictly for fashionistas and social media blockheads.
Has fingerprint access technology. This technology unreliable in operation. Often needs three or more finger print inputs to open up. When turned off requires password to restart, indicates Apple do not trust it.
 
Last edited:
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X