How long to migrate to Prepaid?

broken1

Expert Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2006
Messages
1,686
Reaction score
1
Location
Sandton Area
My MTN MyChoice Topup contract came to an end on 27 November. I was planning to move to Afrihost Voice and was told to first migrate to prepaid as its the best option.

My first phone call to MTN I was told it take a day, but I can only phone on 28 November

On 28 November I was told it could take 7 days and retentions will contact me, which they did and I answered their questions.

On the 8th day I called 808 to follow up and I was told 30 days. ..how can they keep me tied into the contract longer? It seems unfair but alas I am the powerless consumer.

Can anyone give me something to go on?
 
Call Number 4, it should take 2 to 24 hours but I must call during 8 - 5 office hours so someone at retentions can follow up
 
Took about 23 days for me contract to prepaid. Did you try creating a cancellation ticket in your mtn active profile that worked for me.
 
Last edited:
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X