How many entertainment subscriptions do you pay for each month?

• None

Votes: 48 13.5%

Votes: 103 28.9%

Votes: 78 21.9%

Votes: 67 18.8%

Votes: 31 8.7%
  • 5+

Votes: 27 7.6%
  • Other

Votes: 2 0.6%

• Total voters

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
I was going though the accounts and noticed my monthly entertainment subscriptions are adding up. There's Netflix, a Hulu/Disney/ESPN bundle, Spotify, Apple Music (final month while we transition to Spotify), Amazon Prime, a smart DNS service... the total amount is in excess of R600 a month which is, in my mind, a reasonable expense but it's inching towards the cost of DSTV

PoppieChoffel

Executive Member
Spotify and Netflix. One Xbox Gamepass Ultimate sub annually for the two of us so technically three if you want to break it down.

bro-da

Netflix, YouTube music, Gamepass,

and internet to make it all work

R13...

Honorary Master
Kindle unlimited
Apple music
And YouTube premium on trial. Probably won't pay for it. Can live with ads. There's no other value I can find in paying

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
I was going though the accounts and noticed my monthly entertainment subscriptions are adding up. There's Netflix, a Hulu/Disney/ESPN bundle, Spotify, Apple Music (final month while we transition to Spotify), Amazon Prime, a smart DNS service... the total amount is in excess of R600 a month which is, in my mind, a reasonable expense but it's inching towards the cost of DSTV

Do you include newspaper, magazines in your list?

Nemoneiros

Executive Member

[5x] Spotify, Netflix, 2x DNS and then XBGP (but now it's prepaid for a few years).