How much do you save for retirement each month?

How much do you save for retirement each month?

  • Nothing

    Votes: 20 18.3%
  • 10% of my income

    Votes: 31 28.4%
  • 20% of my income

    Votes: 23 21.1%
  • 30% of my income

    Votes: 10 9.2%
  • More than 30% of my income

    Votes: 12 11.0%
  • Other

    Votes: 13 11.9%

  • Total voters
    109

MartinGB

MyBroadband Staff
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
409
Reaction score
639
How much money do you save for retirement each month?
 
The recommended standard is at least 15%, very strange that that number was not included, so I voted other.

I saved more for quite a while at the start (20%) and it's all growing quite nicely.
 
Only my work pension contribution. Whatever extra I would put away I spend on bacon. That was I will be dead when retirement happens. Delicious bacon and no retirement to worry about. Win/Win

Hmm, you are wise. So spending on things that shorten your life is equivalent to saving? Buying cigarettes, alcohol, and bacon is financially responsible!
 
I'm hoping Russia nukes us. I've been training for this senario for years. I'm a level 69 COD general and I've fxcked so many people's moms.
 
A retirement annuity is the worst financial investment I've ever made.
 
I’m lucky enough to save decently (~15% of income, which is actually more than cost of living), but now that I think about it, my job may actually kill me.

Or my employer may kill me.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X