How much money SA Internet users make

Lazy

Ok, so just to be technical, I don't "make" money. The reserve bank permits it and the mint makes it. If I were to "make" money, I'd go to prison unless of course my surname is Gupta, I'm the CEO of Telkom or I know Zuma. Failing that the best I can hope for is to simply earn it or to invest wisely and multiply some of it.

TEXTILE GUY

Honorary Master
Dependent / No income / Don’t work 17.11% - ie the majority of internet users in the survey actually dont make money?

Just reading the data ...........

JStrike

Honorary Master
Dependent / No income / Don’t work 17.11% - ie the majority of internet users in the survey actually dont make money?

Just reading the data ...........

Sounds about right. Many people are too young to be working or are busy studying, and many more don't have an income simply because they don't need to work (They have money already, their spouse earns enough money for the both of them, etc)

Last edited:

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
One problem I have is that they do not say the average size of the household.
Could be 4 working people in that household, they'd have to get less than 18k each in order to qualify for the 70k+.
Other households have 1 working person earning 70k+ with 10 dependents, averaging 7k for each person.