• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • Win an Amazon Echo Dot in this two-day giveaway - Enter Here

How much more you will pay for e-tolls

evilstebunny

Honorary Master
The ANC will never let e-tolls go. It'll forever be part of their corrupt legacy alongside the arms deal, Nkandla and that Indian family running the country since the dunce has zero clue.

skeptic_SA

Executive Member
The ANC will never let e-tolls go. It'll forever be part of their corrupt legacy alongside the arms deal, Nkandla and that Indian family running the country since the dunce has zero clue.
I'm inclined to agree. Until zuma and the people tangled in the back-handers are wiped from positions of power, we will never hear the last of eTolls.
Fortunately when the DA overthrows this cronyistic regime and the actual extent of the corruption is exposed - only then will we as a nation be able to show the middle finger to Kapsch. It will be a sad day for the Austrians. But it will come. We as citizens need to hold firm until that day and continue to show our defiance of the attempted rape of state coffers by resolving to never pay a cent to eTolls.

Budza

Executive Member
I'm inclined to agree. Until zuma and the people tangled in the back-handers are wiped from positions of power, we will never hear the last of eTolls.
Fortunately when the DA overthrows this cronyistic regime and the actual extent of the corruption is exposed - only then will we as a nation be able to show the middle finger to Kapsch. It will be a sad day for the Austrians. But it will come. We as citizens need to hold firm until that day and continue to show our defiance of the attempted rape of state coffers by resolving to never pay a cent to eTolls.
I wonder how effective the DA would be if they decided to collect instead of bury etolls? :erm:

cfilorux

Doesn't affect me

I'm going to continue to pay the same amount I pay every month.

Last edited:

supersunbird

Honorary Master
I thought etag and etagless users are treated the same after the review was done, will have to dig up more details later.

Absinth

This is the worst justification I have ever heard:

“In real terms, this means that there is no increase, as the average inflation rate is used to determine the adjustments,” said Sanral.

Not everyone gets an increase that is equivalent (or more) to inflation