How to increase my Hunters DPS

cause i am 8600 unbuffed and +- 10k buffed.

Will report back on how many times i died

That should be good for most BT fights. On Na'jentus and Blood Boil I'd recommend slapping on some PvP gear for the extra Stam.

It'll hurt your DPS but staying alive > higher dps before dying
 
my druid has 25 000 buffex /flex! lolz! I recomend aiming for 11k ish for BT, you wont survive Illidari council without it
 
10k buffed is enough for a tard at the council - killed them last night.

Lol My 1st time in BT and i got straight to the council, had to sit out the Storm though.
 
no, it was my 1st time there, the rest of the guild have been there many times - i joined the guild 7:30, 7:45 i was in BT.
 
Last edited:
d3th_n1gG4, your macro works like magic....
Since I have used it my lowest FPS has been 9. I know it is still not good, but it is much better...
Thank you
 
if anyone is interested this is the opposite end of that macro, it boosts your graphics above what wows sliders currently can do, use it at your own discretion.

The best bit is the increased draw distance, which sadly is not seen in the images below

Code:
/console groundEffectDensity 256
/console groundEffectDist 140
/console detailDoodadAlpha 100
/console horizonfarclip 2112
/console farclip 777
/console characterAmbient 0
/console smallcull 0
/console skycloudlod 3

Max Wow Slider Detail

After the macro
 
Last edited:
There is a way to chance the max camera. I know its helpfull in fights like loot reaver, where you can move all the way up to the ceiling and see all the orbes flying around.

How do you increase that?
 
There is a way to chance the max camera. I know its helpfull in fights like loot reaver, where you can move all the way up to the ceiling and see all the orbes flying around.

How do you increase that?

Its a console cmd afaik... just need to remember where I saw it :(

There is a mod that can set the camera to its max distance of 500yrds or so (your char looks like a rat - best results in Mulgore :p)
 
/script SetCVar("cameraDistanceMax",50)

You can put that in a macro - but i know there is a way to change the config file also
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X