HTC Sensation or Galaxy s2

♪♫♫♪♫

Well I ordered the HTC Desire HD from Virgin, it took them 2 weeks... and then I decided to wait for the Galaxy S2...

Lol, everytime I phone them they say it's coming Friday! Maybe this Friday lol...

It’s Friday, Friday
Gotta get down on Friday
Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend, weekend
Friday, Friday
Gettin’ down on Friday
Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend

:D
 
Spoke to the local Vodacom store manager about the SII (i9100). It shows on his 'Cash' list at R7400, but it isn't on any of the deals list yet.
Looks like we are gonna have to get out the vasaline for being the privileged few to get the first stock :mad:
 
Spoke to the local Vodacom store manager about the SII (i9100). It shows on his 'Cash' list at R7400, but it isn't on any of the deals list yet.
Looks like we are gonna have to get out the vasaline for being the privileged few to get the first stock :mad:

get your vodacom store manager to put you on the waiting list...
 
He doesn't have one :eek: He did say I must pop him an email, and he will keep me updated.
He recons he only knew about the phone because of a customer that enquired about it a week ago. :rolleyes:

get your vodacom store manager to put you on the waiting list...
 
He doesn't have one :eek: He did say I must pop him an email, and he will keep me updated.
He recons he only knew about the phone because of a customer that enquired about it a week ago. :rolleyes:

I bet you he uses a blackberry. :p
 
@Vodacom111 via twitter: Hi Subways81. Procurement has advised that the ETA for the Samsung Galaxy S II is end of July,& the HTC Sensation is in testing.^RF
 
MTNSouthAfrica MTN South Africa
@
@jacvstaden Hi Jacques, the Galaxy SII should be released between late July and September.
 
Is there any other phone that at least come close to this one that is available? I'm ready to take something else now.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X