Dolby Honorary Master Joined Jan 31, 2005 Messages 39,252 Reaction score 6,218 Nov 22, 2008 #1 Hi, Selling one of these on behalf of my mom - what do they go for on average? I've checked classified and see anything from R1000.00 to over R3000.00 ... so I'm not sure what an average is?
Hi, Selling one of these on behalf of my mom - what do they go for on average? I've checked classified and see anything from R1000.00 to over R3000.00 ... so I'm not sure what an average is?
T The_Unbeliever Honorary Master Joined Apr 19, 2005 Messages 103,193 Reaction score 10,233 Location Nkaaaaandla Nov 22, 2008 #2 TyTN or TyTNII?
P Piesang Executive Member Joined Oct 24, 2005 Messages 8,624 Reaction score 110 Location In a Android close to Cape Town Nov 22, 2008 #3 Tytn 1 for about R1500 in excellent condition. Tytn 2 for about R3000 in excellent condition.
T The_Unbeliever Honorary Master Joined Apr 19, 2005 Messages 103,193 Reaction score 10,233 Location Nkaaaaandla Nov 22, 2008 #4 Piesang said: Tytn 1 for about R1500 in excellent condition. Tytn 2 for about R3000 in excellent condition. Click to expand... Sounds about right.
Piesang said: Tytn 1 for about R1500 in excellent condition. Tytn 2 for about R3000 in excellent condition. Click to expand... Sounds about right.
Dolby Honorary Master Joined Jan 31, 2005 Messages 39,252 Reaction score 6,218 Nov 22, 2008 #5 TYTN 1 ... Thanks ! I'll try R1500.00 !