karnuffel Executive Member Joined Jul 5, 2010 Messages 5,840 Reaction score 2,713 Nov 2, 2016 #1 Anyone using portableapps? Would like to use it for notepad++ and skype.
koeksGHT Dealer Joined Aug 5, 2011 Messages 11,857 Reaction score 232 Location Gangsters Paradise Nov 2, 2016 #2 https://web.skype.com/en/ And notepad++ if you just copy install folder
OCP Executive Member Joined Jan 23, 2014 Messages 6,566 Reaction score 6,881 Location Cape Town Nov 2, 2016 #3 yup - for years! Should be in every IT tech's toolkit
karnuffel Executive Member Joined Jul 5, 2010 Messages 5,840 Reaction score 2,713 Nov 2, 2016 #4 koeksGHT said: https://web.skype.com/en/ And notepad++ if you just copy install folder Click to expand... Thanks
koeksGHT said: https://web.skype.com/en/ And notepad++ if you just copy install folder Click to expand... Thanks
B backstreetboy Honorary Master Joined Jun 15, 2011 Messages 49,395 Reaction score 56,416 Location I'm so sorry—love, backstreetboy. God forgive me. Nov 2, 2016 #5 koeksGHT said: https://web.skype.com/en/ And notepad++ if you just copy install folder Click to expand... It'll probably still leave crap in the registry I'll rather go the portable apps route...
koeksGHT said: https://web.skype.com/en/ And notepad++ if you just copy install folder Click to expand... It'll probably still leave crap in the registry I'll rather go the portable apps route...
R13... Honorary Master Joined Aug 4, 2008 Messages 54,642 Reaction score 30,555 Location the One State... Nov 3, 2016 #6 My new job gave me a laptop without admin rights so all my personal stuff has to be portable. Just sucks I can't install encryption s/w on portable without first getting admin rights.
My new job gave me a laptop without admin rights so all my personal stuff has to be portable. Just sucks I can't install encryption s/w on portable without first getting admin rights.