Huawei B618 password

Jaluman

Huawei router model B618s-65d

After reset password I can’t enter to Statistics or any way in Huawei Management page with the Username and Password that I just reseted.

Can some help with this.

Thank you

Jaluman

After enter with admin password and register a new Username and Password if logout and

after login with the new Username and Password it gives an error of wrong Password

phly

Expert Member
After enter with admin password and register a new Username and Password if logout and

after login with the new Username and Password it gives an error of wrong Password
are you sure you are setting a new password for the router and not for the wifi?

gregmcc

Honorary Master
Are you using a complex password? Maybe the router has issues with this?

Jaluman

The username and password are same for router and wifi.

The password is not complex one. I register with other names and passwords but on fresh log in

it gives the same wrong password warning so I can’t get into the management page.

On my cellphone it accepts the username and password.

marioat1

Expert Member
The username and password are same for router and wifi.

The password is not complex one. I register with other names and passwords but on fresh log in

it gives the same wrong password warning so I can’t get into the management page.

On my cellphone it accepts the username and password.
Sounds like keyboard error, check on phone if it autocapitalized the first letter of your username.