Huawei p30lite vs samsung a50

Tcyte

The competition in the mid-range smartphones is getting tough with Huawei’s massive improvement in the newly launched P30 Lite and Samsung launching the all new A50. Both of them carry nice specs and competitive price tags. These are two of the most discussed mid-range devices right now and are priced closely to each other, let’s find out which looks better on paper

Comp1.JPG

For more details follow this link https://www.gadgetsnow.com/compare-mobile-phones/Huawei-P30-Lite-vs-Samsung-Galaxy-A50

Summary of advantages
Samsung Galaxy A50:
* larger screen
* Gorilla Glass 3 protection
* Better CPU and GPU performance
* Dedicated microSD card slot
* Higher main and depth rear camera resolutions
* In-display fingerprint scanner
* Larger battery

Huawei P30 Lite:
• Higher screen pixels
• Higher front camera resolution
• Lower price
• Lighter mass
* Better UI - EMUI
* Dual Bluetooth link
* Better AI functions- High vision
* Better photography- Object and scene recognition

In conclusion, both devices are great in their own way but in terms of display, size and CPU Samsung is better but the P30lite comes I better on the AI, Front Camera and lower price.

cpu.

Expert Member
According to gsmarena.com it's 6GB RAM for the P30 lite?

cpu.

Expert Member
Please explain "Dual Bluetooth link"
If I have to guess: you can pair with two bluetooth devices to output to, like 2 speakers, both receiving audio from the phone.

Edit: I see @Tcyte confirmed it

upup

Executive Member
If I have to guess: you can pair with two bluetooth devices to output to, like 2 speakers, both receiving audio from the phone.
thank you
Bluetooth 5.0 also enables a cool new feature that allows you to play audio on two connected devices at the same time. In other words, you could have two pairs of wireless headphones connected to your phone, and them stream audio to both of them at once, all via standard Bluetooth

Tcyte

thank you
Bluetooth 5.0 also enables a cool new feature that allows you to play audio on two connected devices at the same time. In other words, you could have two pairs of wireless headphones connected to your phone, and them stream audio to both of them at once, all via standard Bluetooth
Oh that's cool, Huawei introduced the feature way back though

Tcyte

I think from a pricing point, lets wait and see what the official price will be after Samsung's Launch today

ronz91

Expert Member

Edit: I see @Tcyte confirmed it
Can the A50 not do the same, I would think it runs the latest BT version.