Huawei Service Solutions

Neo17

So when you switch back to main space make a call and see if the other person can hear you, if it works then I guess it's my device
You are so right, I just tested your query by calling 3 different contacts after switching from private space to main space. The receivers could not hear me. I had to reboot my device for it to work normal again. @ Huawei Rep please explain? This is not cool

metaphizix

So it's not just my phone, huawei should do something about this, unless I am changing to note 9

metaphizix

You are so right, I just tested your query by calling 3 different contacts after switching from private space to main space. The receivers could not hear me. I had to reboot my device for it to work normal again. @ Huawei Rep please explain? This is not cool
Where did you buy your device?

metaphizix

Where did you buy your device?

chrismine

Kindly post a list of devices in the pipeline for Android Pie - I'm interested in Mate 9..
Thanks.

xeslaro

Expert Member
Hi All Huawei Users
This thread will offer you ongoing self service options to allow you to optimize your device via our online and offline service solutions. Stay tuned for weekly update videos.......
I don't understand. Please explain in simple English.

Wasabee!

Expert Member
Don't worry Huawei you will learn with time to deal with us. We can be a difficult bunch.

Please tell your team that software updates are important. Good hardware is nice, but software support like Android Treble would be amazing.

Huawei

Company Representative
Company Rep
Dear Metaphizix and Neo17

Send us a private message with your P20 Pro's IMEI Number and a screenshot of your software build number.
Settings>System>About Phone (Take a screenshot)
Our Service team will do immediate tests and revert with a solution asap.

Kind Regards
Huawei

Neo17

[MENTION=480285]Huawei[/MENTION] Rep, check your inbox for requested details

SykomantiS

Expert Member
FYI, Mate 10 Pro here, just tested and my device is working fine when switching back and forth.

To clarify, it's just the switching to private space and then switching bak that causes the issue? No need to open any apps in private space?

metaphizix

FYI, Mate 10 Pro here, just tested and my device is working fine when switching back and forth.

To clarify, it's just the switching to private space and then switching bak that causes the issue? No need to open any apps in private space?
I think when you use apps on private space they lock the microphone, or it's just a p20 pro issue

metaphizix

Dear Metaphizix and Neo17

Send us a private message with your P20 Pro's IMEI Number and a screenshot of your software build number.
Settings>System>About Phone (Take a screenshot)
Our Service team will do immediate tests and revert with a solution asap.

Kind Regards
Huawei
What is your email address because this app does not allow me to attach a screenshot