I am an M320 user

[XC] Oj101

Dealer
I got called a noob when I started using it, after around 50 hours of use I started getting really proficient with it even at long range (100-150m), now with over 100 hours I get called a hacker from time to time. Last night I got told the following:

m320-reflex.png

:D

Although to be honest I'm really enjoying the P226 - going on a seven kill streak with the little pea shooter is really giving a big F U to the opposing team.

Xzib1t

Expert Member
Operation Locker, and the constant spamage that must be you then :whistling:

[XC] Oj101

Dealer
Operation Locker, and the constant spamage that must be you then :whistling:

I don't spam it, unless I'm sure of a shot I don't take it. Three rounds = ammo is precious :D DreamWalker was the unfortunate victim of a point blank jumping 180 headshot xD

])ragon_\/oid

Expert Member
[XC] Oj101;16224268 said:
Something tells me you've been at the receiving end of me? :D

They usually spam a lot on lockers, trying to get kills in the tunnels. You don't spam, others however... I don't even bother to play anymore, it just got out of hand.

[XC] Oj101

Dealer
])ragon_\/oid;16224426 said:
They usually spam a lot on lockers, trying to get kills in the tunnels. You don't spam, others however... I don't even bother to play anymore, it just got out of hand.

I find the incendiary grenades killing you through the ceiling and spammed airburst more annoying than M320s through the tunnels TBH. NOTHING compares to the frustration of autobalance though, or rather the lack thereof. I can handle not making it into the top five for at all during a night, but when baserape starts before the team is even down to 750 tickets I'm ready to quit right away.

I seriously don't get why NOBODY knows how to break out of a baserape, if all soldiers (USA or RU) pushed snow they make if out of the base. There's NO need to push three lanes when you can push one, it's not as if the opposition can push you further back using one of the other two paths so just ignore them. One strong snow push from either side will net the nearest flag. I say snow specifically as the four indoor passageways are narrow and turn you into cannon fodder.

Of course, proper balance or !votenuke implementation would make the world of difference, but whatever.

darkknightlives

Pushing snow is the way but yeah getting the whole team to work together is nigh impossible.

Cicero

Expert Member
I enjoy a bit of M320 spamming as much as the next guy, but the length of time you have to sit on an ammo pack to restock it is ridiculous.

[XC] Oj101

Dealer
Pushing snow is the way but yeah getting the whole team to work together is nigh impossible.

Only NIGH impossible? You're giving me hope, how do you do it? :D

I enjoy a bit of M320 spamming as much as the next guy, but the length of time you have to sit on an ammo pack to restock it is ridiculous.

That's why you don't spam them... Make your three shots count them move on to something else. AK-12 FTW! (Somehow I'm ranked 140th worldwide on Battlelog for the AK-12, I didn't think it would be anywhere near that)

Cicero

Expert Member
I played CS1.6 like mad as a kid. But now it feels strange not to be able to ADS.

[XC] Oj101

Dealer
Then you have no excuse to not try it again.

I do. I've tried Source and GO, there are too many kids going on about "I'm so p**s high" and "there's pizza in the microwave but I'm too ****ing high to get it" while team killing each other. 1.5 was the last version of CS I really enjoyed - cs_assault was one of my favourite maps.

Honestly though my tastes have changed, the thought of spending 2+ minutes waiting to respawn is just... No thanks. BF4's 5 seconds is too long most of the time.

])ragon_\/oid

Expert Member
[XC] Oj101;16234542 said:
I do. I've tried Source and GO, there are too many kids going on about "I'm so p**s high" and "there's pizza in the microwave but I'm too ****ing high to get it" while team killing each other. 1.5 was the last version of CS I really enjoyed - cs_assault was one of my favourite maps.

Honestly though my tastes have changed, the thought of spending 2+ minutes waiting to respawn is just... No thanks. BF4's 5 seconds is too long most of the time.

Haven't come across any of that before on CS:GO. Then again, I barely play these days.