Identify game?

ponder

Honorary Master
There was a boat stranded or plane crash, set on an island or bush/jungle.
There's a man & a woman, dunno if they are husband/wife or scientist/assistant, they are separated but in contact by radio.
Think the games starts off with him climbing a hill/cliff. He also does narration or talks to himself. It's first person view.
Probably came out 2-3yrs ago.
Not sure of art style, might be a bit like firewatch.

Hamster

Resident Rodent
Far Cry 3!

No wait, you were an annoying teenager in that one

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
I also thought so for a bit.
I don't play these games and only ones I know is The Forest, and Rust which doesn't have a story mechanic I believe. I checked out Green Hell it looks good or better than most in its genre.

gamer16

Honorary Master
Sounds like Far Cry 3

Undeniably the best FC ever!

Think it was in FC2 where there was some Afrikaans dialogue, wys jou tande dan skiet ek hulle vlenters!

Arex

I don't play these games and only ones I know is The Forest, and Rust which doesn't have a story mechanic I believe. I checked out Green Hell it looks good or better than most in its genre.
The Forest does have a story to it, although you could also completely ignore it and just play it as a survival game

DiabloDane

Expert Member
Watched Madd Vladd's play through on Youtube of Green Hell..... what a whack storyline, i enjoyed just watching it never mind playing it

rustypup

Green Hell is awesome, frustrating, evil and pretty damned fun.

But the fracking leeches. Seriously. Every 2 minutes. I've actually been in a jungle. That shiat's just adding aggravation for the sake of aggravation.