• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Samsung Pay Giveaway - Win a Samsung Connect & Control Speaker and other prizes. Enter Here.
  • Audi e-tron Giveaway - Win prizes worth R3,000 Enter Here.

Infrastructure Server Engineer (Linux)

WhiteRaven

Recruitment Link
Company Rep
Fantastic opportunity for a seasoned Engineer that is a Linux guru! Based in Cape Town this role is perfect for a corporate dweller.

You will be providing day-to-day support within the IT Infrastructure operations environment, with the primary
focus being on provisioning and support of physical and virtual servers as well as their respective applications. The role will encapsulate troubleshooting of both hardware and software related issues and execution of documented operational and maintenance procedure.

I am looking for someone with a minimum of 5 year experience in a similar environment, skilled in Linux, Solaris, Active Directory, patch management, VMware ESXi and SAN.

If you are my guy and your salary range is around R750K per annum, they get hold of me to discuss the full role. angie@diymycv.co.za