Inside a Camera at 10,000fps - The Slow Mo Guys

prod

Executive Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2009
Messages
9,034
Reaction score
7,411
Location
Oh my god who cares?
Thought you people might find this interesting!

[video=youtube;CmjeCchGRQo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmjeCchGRQo[/video]
 
Seeing the rolling shutter speeds and the small amount of light it lets in is cool. I love Slow-Mo guys.
Also make sure to check out Gavin's other vids on Rooster Teeth / Achievement Hunters.
 
Seeing the rolling shutter speeds and the small amount of light it lets in is cool. I love Slow-Mo guys.
Also make sure to check out Gavin's other vids on Rooster Teeth / Achievement Hunters.

Yea I never actually thought it worked like that, very interesting
 
Agreed, very interesting. Always thought the mirror was reflecting to the sensor and couldnt figure out where the viewfinder image came from... now I know i had it all wrong
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X