interesting mess up from Messalot,

Jet-Fighter7700

Honorary Master
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
48,144
Reaction score
23,968
Location
Somewhere Different
so I tried ordering a replacement S9 Battery on Takealot, got this instead,
(see photos)

what is it, a poor mans Sound card?

anything like this happen to anybody else? waited so long for this nonsense and its the wrong thing.
 

Attachments

  • 2023-07-12-10-35-38-219.jpg
    2023-07-12-10-35-38-219.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 97
  • 2023-07-12-10-35-06-254.jpg
    2023-07-12-10-35-06-254.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 96
  • 2023-07-12-10-35-42-610.jpg
    2023-07-12-10-35-42-610.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 97
lol, just log a return - clearly not what you ordered
 
Has happened to me.
Ordered a MPPT controller, but got a kettle instead.
I just requested to return the parcel, via their web site, stating that the wrong item was delivered.
They picked it up a day later and called me another day or so after that.
The item I purchased wasn't in stock, so they just refunded me.

Yes it was quite annoying when it happened, but they sorted out the problem in good time and to my expectations.
 
Has happened to me.
Ordered a MPPT controller, but got a kettle instead.
I just requested to return the parcel, via their web site, stating that the wrong item was delivered.
They picked it up a day later and called me another day or so after that.
The item I purchased wasn't in stock, so they just refunded me.

Yes it was quite annoying when it happened, but they sorted out the problem in good time and to my expectations.
so I ordered 2 Cellphone batteries, one for the S9 and one for the idiotphone both from Raztech,
both show in stock, both take ages to get delivered, and when they eventually show up, one is cancelled and one is mislabeled.

guess I need to go visit the Pakistanis to try find a working battery, and start Haggling with them to get a good price.
wanted to avoid that with getting my own batteries but Messalot messed up big time.
 
so I ordered 2 Cellphone batteries, one for the S9 and one for the idiotphone both from Raztech,
both show in stock, both take ages to get delivered, and when they eventually show up, one is cancelled and one is mislabeled.

guess I need to go visit the Pakistanis to try find a working battery, and start Haggling with them to get a good price.
wanted to avoid that with getting my own batteries but Messalot messed up big time.
You will get a good price with them
Arent you also Pakistanian?
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X