Internet Solutions and Liquid Telecom partner on 5G

Bradley Prior

MyBroadband Journalist
Staff member
Super Moderator
Internet Solutions and Liquid Telecom partner on 5G

Liquid Telecom has partnered with Internet Solutions to provide it with wholesale 5G connectivity targeted at delivering enterprise services to its existing and potential customer base.

These 5G services will provide Internet Solutions with faster speeds, lower latency, and greater capacity, the company said.

crowbar2008

Oh Boy...this is a disaster waiting to happen..Two of the worst ISP's I have ever had to deal with. So glad I moved all my services to Vodacom.

mrlgm007

Oh Boy...this is a disaster waiting to happen..Two of the worst ISP's I have ever had to deal with. So glad I moved all my services to Vodacom.
Then again I only have issues with vodacom cause they just keep changing t and c to suit them and moved to IS / RSA Web

Joseph matane

Judging by history this might last 24 months only, Rain worked with IS in Fixed LTE which is no longer available somehow, Cell C worked with IS in Fixed LTE which is no longer available somehow. So this might face same challenges in coming years, for customer's sake i hope Liquid Telecom at least try to compete with Rain Fixed 5G offer "24 hours unlimited data for R1000" i don't know but Liquid Telecom need to have pricing difference of 25% example
R750 unlimited data residential use "Managed speed, 100Mbps to 150mbps"
R1250 unlimited data business use "unmanaged speed and high concurrent ratio"