Ionic / Angular Developer (Mobile) - 3 month contract - R25000 per month

Are you obsessed with code? How does working from home twice a week sound? If you are a mobile developer itching to code your way forward on an exciting New York project, then look no further! A dynamic digital agency is looking for an Ionic/ Angular Developer to join their team of UI and backend developers in Johannesburg on a 3 month mobile app project.

As an Ionic / Angular Developer you will work autonomously within mobile development and develop apps with Cordova /PhoneGap plugins, building and apps on iOS and Android. You will have the support of account managers and the development team so you can focus on doing what you do best!
The following requirements are essential for this Ionic/ Angular Developer Job in Johannesburg:
• 3 years mobile development experience (hybrid or native)
• 1 year Angular experience
• Experience developing apps with Cordova / PhoneGap
• Experience in CSS3, HTML 5, JavaScript, JQuery, JSON and API
• Responsive development experience and knowledge of CMS, PHP Frameworks

Are you keen to add some international experience to your already impressive portfolio whilst playing in the big leagues? Get in touch today! Please send your CV, ID copy and salary expectation to jhb@initiateinternational.co.za. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of your application, please be advised you were not successful in reaching the shortlist if you have not heard from us within 7 days

stricken

Expert Member
Double that salary then you may get some interest. Mobile is not easy, nor is IT. What is easy is sitting around a table with shiny shoes and envisioning all the cool things that the person you want to pay R25k has to build.

retromodcoza

Agreed

Double that salary then you may get some interest. Mobile is not easy, nor is IT. What is easy is sitting around a table with shiny shoes and envisioning all the cool things that the person you want to pay R25k has to build.
That

Look at a range of R45k to R60k for someone decent. At R25k , anyone worth hiring won't respond.

I'd love to know if these guys who post low-ball salaries actually get any worthwhile responses.

Thor

Honorary Master
Heck if I weren't so happy in my job ID work for that.

These salaries you guys post is so unrealistic, I've seen most major places and the people earning that much does a little more than just built apps.

retromodcoza

Heck if I weren't so happy in my job ID work for that.

These salaries you guys post is so unrealistic, I've seen most major places and the people earning that much does a little more than just built apps.
That's the problem. They are expecting you to do more than just build apps. Read between the lines.

"work autonomously" and "3 month project" are the giveaway keywords.

scudsucker

Executive Member
And phonegap/cordova itself is enough to make me expect double their rate.

That is a POS in all sorts of fun and exciting ways

CrazyBob

Anyone with the kinda experience they asking for willing to work for that little has to be desperate, bad or both. This project is gonna end badly.

Sodan

Expert Member
I'll just leave this here:

"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."

ps:
Does anyone know who that quote is attributed to? I dislike quoting someone's words without due acknowledgement.

Ancalagon

Honorary Master

"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."

ps:
Does anyone know who that quote is attributed to? I dislike quoting someone's words without due acknowledgement.
I've heard it before, but I don't know who said it first.

ginggs

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Super Moderator

ps:
Google says it was Red Adair, the oil well firefighter.