iPad 3, the latest rumours

hd20120106.png

What a load of rubbish. Apple will release an iPad3 this year with a high resolution screen and probably an A6 quad core chip. They will then wait at least 1 or maybe even 2 years for the iPad4. Bank on it.

.....and I hope they use the iPhone 4S camera/lens in the new iPad 3. That is about the only complaint I have with my iPad 2 - the lousy camera.

.....and I hope they use the iPhone 4S camera/lens in the new iPad 3. That is about the only complaint I have with my iPad 2 - the lousy camera.

Ever seen how stupid it looks waving a fondleslab around trying to take a photo?

New rumor I just invented:

Apple stirs up a frenzy by "accidentally" leaving a iPad 2S/3 in a bar. Someone met a friends sister's cats grandmother that knows for a fact that this device has a retina display. Everyone runs off to queue for it in advance and receive a iPad2 that has a few features that were taken from the iPhone4S.

Crazy Apple fans buy it anyway, won't admit they got scammed, again, and start posting on their blogs how awesome it is.

Repeat once/twice a year depending on how serious the infection is.

Disclamer:

The cats grandmother may/may not be a Snow Leopard or a Lion. Possibly a toothless tiger.

I recon that might be my next tablet ... first apple device.

I have a iPad v1 and absolutely love it. For what i'm doing with it, it's brilliant. I don't think you will ever get a tablet thats perfect and make everyone happy. I'm sure you will enjoy it.

My laptop died - and I recon I'm better suited to a tablet - I use my laptop solely for email and internet and managing my finances in MS Money

I use my iPad mainly for reading magazines, Flipboard, surfing the net. There are truckloads of budget type apps for the iPad. I'm just not sure if they will meet your requirements.

Back