Item: iPad 7th gen 128 LTE with otterbox folio Case
Contract/Cash:not sure but if contract most likely expiredby now
Age: not sure
Price: R1999 not negotiable
Payment Method Accepted: eft or cash
Warranty: 24 hour personal
Warranty Holder: myself
Packaging: none, will include a generic lightning cable Condition: good
Location: linbro park evenings and weekends Rosebank during day
Reason: don't use it as much as I thought I would
Shipping: your cost and risk
Collection: preferred
Link:iPad (7th generation) - Technical Specifications - Apple
Support (ZA)
Contract/Cash:not sure but if contract most likely expiredby now
Age: not sure
Price: R1999 not negotiable
Payment Method Accepted: eft or cash
Warranty: 24 hour personal
Warranty Holder: myself
Packaging: none, will include a generic lightning cable Condition: good
Location: linbro park evenings and weekends Rosebank during day
Reason: don't use it as much as I thought I would
Shipping: your cost and risk
Collection: preferred
Link:iPad (7th generation) - Technical Specifications - Apple
Support (ZA)