iPhone Ringtones

Nicci

Honorary Master
um, why not just use one of the free apps from itunes to create your own ringtones?

Rishalin

um, why not just use one of the free apps from itunes to create your own ringtones?

I do it on my mac via iTunes - but I'm sharing this for people out there who want to get some ringtone without creating there own..

Nicci

Honorary Master
Ahh ok :) but that site is a presctiption site - where u type in ur phone number and you pay per day? or maybe I clicked on the wrong link.

Rishalin

scroll down :)

There are Genres that you click, followed by the bands and the songs they have hosted.. You can download direct to your PC/Mac or use the service and send to your phone ;)

Neverwhere

I'm an Android user, but my mum just got an iphone 4. I tried emailing her an mp3 to set as a ringtone, but inside the mail app there's no functionality. Is there a file system browser that can just make a folder, save the files somewhere in the filesystem, and use the file from there? There are context menus for everything in the android file system (sorta like right clicking the file and seeing what can be done with it - like what apps interface with the file, as well as setting them to wallpaper or ringtone etc). There's gotta be something for apple? I don't wanna have to connect the phone to the pc, and especially don't wanna install itunes.

Edit: I could also share a folder on my phone via wifi. Is there a wifi browser for apple? To view shared folders? Or more simply, can I just bluetooth an mp3 over and make it a ringtone?

Last edited:

mk_aldatym

I use this programe called ImTOO Ringtone Maker. It's really easy to use and good!