iPhone SE vs iPhone 11

FiestaST

Honorary Master
Apple iPhone SE (2020) has 3 GB RAM, 1821 mAh battery

Apple finally introduced the iPhone SE (2020) with an A13 Bionic chipset and an improved camera. The company kept its tradition not to reveal RAM and battery capacity of its devices, but thanks to a listing at China Telecom’s website, we got the details.

According to the carrier, the new iPhone has 3GB RAM, which is an increase over the 2GB of the iPhone 8, but lower than the 4GB in the other A13 phones in the iPhone 11 family. However, the power cell remains 1,821 mAh - exactly the same as the iPhone 8.

Petec

Expert Member
For phones and laptops, it's scary how much they charge per extra 2 gig of memory :oops:

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
The one thing that has me considering swapping my X for my kid's 7 is the touch ID. Masks are a nightmare. Maybe an SE is the answer.

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
But still behind everything in its class
1591551733171.png
Again, good enough. If you're saying Apple needs to compete within the same class, you're arguing from the wrong perspective. Apple just needs to make it good enough since they have the differentiating factor of iOS, which is why people buy it. As long as the phone isn't atrocious, it will sell, and near 9 hours of video playback means its got enough battery life to easily last a day for a majority of users.