Is Buffy and Angel on Fox?

Ninja'd

A Djinn
Joined
Jan 7, 2010
Messages
53,158
Reaction score
15,021
Location
S**thole
And if so, what season is it currently? It might be a deciding factor to get TopTv.
 
I haven't checked personally but I believe Buffy Season 1 is airing. Don't recall reading about Angel.

Maybe somebody who is in front of their device can confirm.
 
True fans will probably own the complete DVD sets by now :D

.... just saying! :p
 
True fans will probably own the complete DVD sets by now :D

.... just saying! :p

Not when the availabe DVD's start at season 4.

Let me tell you a story. I remember being littler I watched Buffy on Open Time and the way season 2 of Buffy ended I figured it was the final episode and never watched the Friday block again until one day the season 5 finale played much to my dismay. That episode even cemented my belief further it was never gonna show again. I hate it back then when I didn't have internet.
 
Not when the availabe DVD's start at season 4.

I have all seven seasons on DVD and all five seasons of Angel. :confused:

Let me tell you a story. I remember being littler I watched Buffy on Open Time and the way season 2 of Buffy ended I figured it was the final episode and never watched the Friday block again until one day the season 5 finale played much to my dismay. That episode even cemented my belief further it was never gonna show again. I hate it back then when I didn't have internet.

Dude, I also started watching back then... fortunately I had internet so I could check the series online. That was when I started downloading epis off the internet. I bought the DVD sets later when they were released and finally got to watch all of the show the way it was intended.
 
Not when the availabe DVD's start at season 4.

Let me tell you a story. I remember being littler I watched Buffy on Open Time and the way season 2 of Buffy ended I figured it was the final episode and never watched the Friday block again until one day the season 5 finale played much to my dismay. That episode even cemented my belief further it was never gonna show again. I hate it back then when I didn't have internet.

nope every season is available on dvd http://www.take2.co.za/list.php?type=1&qsearch=buffy+the+vampire+slayer
and if my memory serves me well they even have one of those get an episode every fortnight collectors things on DVD at cna.
 
I hired Angel from the DVD store and watched a couple episodes IT'S BLOODY AWFUL!
 
I hired Angel from the DVD store and watched a couple episodes IT'S BLOODY AWFUL!

Did you watch the Buffy series first? Angel is set in the Buffyverse and you need to "get" the mythology before diving in.

Having said that though, Season one of Angel is not the best... it gets waaaay better than that. I would jump straight to season two.
 
Did you watch the Buffy series first? Angel is set in the Buffyverse and you need to "get" the mythology before diving in.

Having said that though, Season one of Angel is not the best... it gets waaaay better than that. I would jump straight to season two.

+1 the cliff ender at the end of the last season was awesome

,Spoiler here
the dragon and the army of demons heading towrads them, epic!
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X