Is it breach of contract

BlackMamba

Expert Member
Joined
May 21, 2011
Messages
1,819
Reaction score
140
Location
Nelspruit, Thekwane
I took a contract with Altech cellular... the deal is a 2GB data, a Huawei Wifi mobile router @ first 3 months for free then R119/month. yet Altech billed me on the first month and I paid then again the following month they disconnected the modem saying I must pay, I ask them why then they say its a mistake and would refund me but never did and again in few days they disconnected it again saying I didn't pay... called the branch and it got connected it worked for a day then again they disconnected....I did the process for about 20 times now but am tired as even email and calls to head office is fruitless and am tired of it
 
BlackMamba rather kick Allwreck Cellular inna panty (TM Voicy)
 
Cancel in writing and if they continue to debit your account, then you immediately dispute the debit order each month. Don't even bother contacting them, just submit your banks debit order dispute form.
 
I took a contract with Altech cellular... the deal is a 2GB data, a Huawei Wifi mobile router @ first 3 months for free then R119/month. yet Altech billed me on the first month and I paid then again the following month they disconnected the modem saying I must pay, I ask them why then they say its a mistake and would refund me but never did and again in few days they disconnected it again saying I didn't pay... called the branch and it got connected it worked for a day then again they disconnected....I did the process for about 20 times now but am tired as even email and calls to head office is fruitless and am tired of it

Ouch, that sucks big time :eek::( Good luck.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X