Is there such a thing as chinese high spec android tablets?

airborne

Executive Member
I had a look around and there doesn't seem to be not much available in the high spec android tablet market from the usual suspects like Xiaomi/Huawei/Chinese cheapie brands, apart from very expensive Samsungs Tab S range they all seem to be more budget orientated.

I'm looking for an android tablet with minimum 4GB ram(ideally 6GB)/Android 8+/around 10" screen/fingerprint scanner/LTE.

Last edited:

Rickster

EVGA Fanatic
SA is flooded with either cheap junk or top end tablets, there is no in between.

Your best option is to import the Huawei MediaPad M6 10.8, specs seem good and has all that you asked.

Sensorei

Expert Member
Look at the Lenovo tab 4 E10. Cheapest I could find it for recently was there for R1840, but I bought a few from Takealot on a daily deal for R1499 earlier this year. Best bang for buck 10" tab.

Ancalagon

Honorary Master
Look at the Lenovo tab 4 E10. Cheapest I could find it for recently was there for R1840, but I bought a few from Takealot on a daily deal for R1499 earlier this year. Best bang for buck 10" tab.

It amazes me that you can still buy tablets with 1280 x 800 displays. But then they are dirt cheap.

FlashSA

Executive Member
I had a look around and there doesn't seem to be not much available in the high spec android tablet market from the usual suspects like Xiaomi/Huawei/Chinese cheapie brands, apart from very expensive Samsungs Tab S range they all seem to be more budget orientated.

I'm looking for an android tablet with minimum 4GB ram(ideally 6GB)/Android 8/around 10" screen/fingerprint scanner/LTE.
Techtablets on YouTube is a great reviewer of chinese tablets and other electronics and should give you a good idea of what's good and what's not

airborne

Executive Member
Techtablets on YouTube is a great reviewer of chinese tablets and other electronics and should give you a good idea of what's good and what's not
Thanks, that sounds good, if I find a good canidate I can just order it from China.