Is Zuma going blind?

antowan

Honorary Master
There is about 30 words per page in his SONA speech... Check it out... on A4... this is what it probably looked like...

zuma paper.jpg

Last edited:

Purply

Expert Member
Must be as some of the words he "tried" saying sounded a bit odd, almost as if he combined two words into one or said the first half of one and went straight onto the second word.

Watching SONA last night was just sad, can barely understand the zumalect at times.

antowan

Honorary Master
What the hell and whats with the shading did they do it in MS Paint?

That is a weird artifact. I think my printer toner is going. ;) It is NOT the original text... This is to show... example... :D

That is a weird artifact. I think my printer toner is going. ;) It is NOT the original text... This is to show... example... :D

The fact that you have to point that out beggars belief... Some people appear to have missed their morning coffee

Mila

Honorary Master
He is in his 70s. Everybody's arms are to short at that age. No he is not going blind he is old.

pezulu

Expert Member
What grade did he pass in school?
Even with deteriorating eyesight, he should be able to read more than 30 words on an A4 sized sheet.
As an aside, why doesn't he have a teleprompter?

Electric

Honorary Master
What grade did he pass in school?
Even with deteriorating eyesight, he should be able to read more than 30 words on an A4 sized sheet.
As an aside, why doesn't he have a teleprompter?

Co-ordination?