ISAT Openserve Fibre Line

LOTR

Subject to FUP, Throttling, Shaping - no thanks

LOTR

Line rental I guess - Saw it browsing on the link you posted

Koosie

From my support query,

Dear Koosie,

You can do that get the Openserve line rental through us and have the data package from another ISP.

Kind Regards,

Your iSAT Team,
We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please do not send another email. Instead, reply to this email or login to your account for a complete archive of all your support requests and responses.

2:18 PM (1 hour ago)

to support-tickets

That's great, thank you.

Is there any FUP or shaping on the line itself?

Regards
cleardot.gif

profile_mask2.png

iSAT Support Department
2:30 PM (1 hour ago)

to me

Dear Koosie,

The FUP or shaping on lies on the connection, the service provider that you have your connection with will be able to tell you if there is a FUP policy on that connection or any shaping involved.

The last reply from them does not make sense to me?
cleardot.gif

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
They wouldn't have any control on the data service over the line, this is all done at ISP level.

T_iSAT

Company Representative
Company Rep
By the way, the fibre line and the data don't have to come from the same ISP, you can shop around for data and chose something that works for you.

Koosie

Yeah, but this sounds amazing. R599 for 100 meg line + 200Gb Vox Fatpipe for R159. Thats R758, sounds too good to be true...

Totempole

Expert Member
ISAT has been a pretty reputable ISP in my experience. Have had some dealings with their support team on behalf of clients and found them to be very good.

Those prices seem extremely reasonable. Just curious about all of the setup costs. R3780 seems a little steep compared to other ISPs. I mean, what's up with R1710 just for a callout?

Koosie

ISAT has been a pretty reputable ISP in my experience. Have had some dealings with their support team on behalf of clients and found them to be very good.

From what I experienced yesterday I recieved responses within 1-2 hours on my tickets
Those prices seem extremely reasonable. Just curious about all of the setup costs. R3780 seems a little steep compared to other ISPs. I mean, what's up with R1710 just for a callout?

Yes that is very steep, I wonder what fees they would waiver should you go over to them from another ISP.

LOM

Honorary Master

Ditto, have dealt with Rory's team since they opened over 13 years ago.

LOM

Honorary Master

Includes plane ticket from PE :laugh:

Join

Never do business with isat.co.za, they eager to take your money, once they cannot provide any service they close your account with your credits and never refund you.

T_iSAT

Company Representative
Company Rep
Never do business with isat.co.za, they eager to take your money, once they cannot provide any service they close your account with your credits and never refund you.

Dear Join,
Please contact us on the following number 086 123 4728 or open a support ticket at this address http://helpdesk.isat.co.za/
we will gladly assist you, so that we may fix this as, promptly as possible!
Kind regards
The iSAT Team.

Join

Dear Join,
Please contact us on the following number 086 123 4728 or open a support ticket at this address http://helpdesk.isat.co.za/
we will gladly assist you, so that we may fix this as, promptly as possible!
Kind regards
The iSAT Team.
Already did, multiple calls and emails was sent and after weeks of NO further correspondence or refund i will voice my opinion of your company.

T_iSAT

Company Representative
Company Rep
Already did, multiple calls and emails was sent and after weeks of NO further correspondence or refund i will voice my opinion of your company.

Dear Join,
Unfortunately there is no way of identifying you, within the My Broadband forums, I have started a convocation with you in order to fix this situation.
Please provide any contact information within that convocation, where I may personal get a hold of you.
to sort out this matter in a timeous manner

Kind Regards
T-iSAT

Join

Dear Join,
Unfortunately there is no way of identifying you, within the My Broadband forums, I have started a convocation with you in order to fix this situation.
Please provide any contact information within that convocation, where I may personal get a hold of you.
to sort out this matter in a timeous manner

Kind Regards
T-iSAT

Why must i identify myself on the Forum if there is multiple tickets and correspondences made to your company, via your support system and telephonic for weeks now. Your management is well aware of the issue, hence the fact that it seems I am not the only person if you do some research also.

I suggest, as this will be my last correspondence with any member of isat is to sort out your policy, especially when clients request a refund, then you wont have people voicing their experience on the web.

So take note, i express my experience, some people may have received only good service from isat, so will leave it as is, said enough so i trust that maybe you can take the idea up with your management to overlook your policy and communications structure.