Jack Ryan

Dairyfarmer

Expert Member
Finished watching Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan. Nice series, lots of reading though. Granted it is the periodic "USA beats the world" content, but it was worth the watch. Still trying to get over the big ears.

KT-B

Honorary Master
Big ears? I never noticed. I really enjoyed the series. Think he makes a very good Jack Ryan. That scar down his back though.

Defib

Expert Member
I really enjoyed it too. I hope there will be a S2

Visser

Expert Member
I really enjoyed it too. I hope there will be a S2
Its already been renewed for a second season. May be released early in 2019 - and I agree, it was really good. Looking forward to the next season.

Dave

Honorary Master
I’ve watched about 25 minutes of the pilot, been a bit slow so far but will carry on.

phly

Expert Member
I too really enjoyed it. In as much as it was standard US beats the world - there was an element of realism, rawness and deepness that had one even sympathizing with the so called terrorists and see the struggle from their perspective. It was fresh and different. Definitely looking forward to season 2.

Readsalot

Expert Member
Watching S01E02 now. Bit of a slow start so far.
It's definitely slow, especially at the beginning, but worth it. I'm not even that big a fan of spy or war thrillers, but liked it enough to watch the second season when it comes out.