Journey to RHCA (Red Hat Architect)

jsheed_sa

Executive Member
Good luck. Got my RHCA the 26th of Feb 2019. So glad TorqueIT got the Kiosk machine in CT.
RHCSA or RHCA?

I only know of 1 person who's qualified this year - RH aren't too upfront with the numbers apparently.

The kiosk is a godsend - I almost gave up due to the cost of flying to JHB / renting a car. Not to mention the red eye flights and insanely long stress filled days.

PeeTee

RHCSA or RHCA?

I only know of 1 person who's qualified this year - RH aren't too upfront with the numbers apparently.

The kiosk is a godsend - I almost gave up due to the cost of flying to JHB / renting a car. Not to mention the red eye flights and insanely long stress filled days.
Red Hat Certified Architect (level 2 for now). I would not have completed my RHCA if we did not have a CT kiosk. Did 5 exams and 2 retakes in 2 months. I only found out late last year that the kiosk was finally up and running. So pushed myself to get it my RHCA. Really got full value out of my learning subscription before it expired last week by completing 5 courses, 5 exams and evening using both re-writes :). Now to complete my SCA (SuSE Certified Architect).

jsheed_sa

Executive Member
Red Hat Certified Architect (level 2 for now). I would not have completed my RHCA if we did not have a CT kiosk. Did 5 exams and 2 retakes in 2 months. I only found out late last year that the kiosk was finally up and running. So pushed myself to get it my RHCA. Really got full value out of my learning subscription before it expired last week by completing 5 courses, 5 exams and evening using both re-writes :). Now to complete my SCA (SuSE Certified Architect).
Wow nice - it's a real slog so that's an achievement.

I've got SUSE CLP - so I could probably go for SCA, but I don't really see the point.

I think up next is to complete the remaining AWS certs or take a look at a k8s qualification.