Justice 4 armbands worn by boks ?

flashfire208

What did these mean / stand for , the boks wore them on sat against the lions. Does it have something to do with bakkies suspension ?

Zyzzyva

Executive Member
Yes it was for bakkies.

They were protesting his suspension.

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
They could have made a better effort than just tape with black marker writing though sheesh, lol :D

LancelotSA

Banned
They could have made a better effort than just tape with black marker writing though sheesh, lol :D
It was clearly a spontaneous gesture that they all agreed to on the day. I don't think they would have discussed it at a meeting on Friday and then sent an order out to a seamstress to sew them some arm bands embroidered with that message.

And on the topic of the armbands.... Hugh Bladen really needs to retire. I really think he had no idea what they were there for. He seemed at a loss when he said "justice for all". Then he made another idiotic blunder, which he does often now, when saying that conversion was charged down. Poor Joel spends most of the game correcting him or just keeping quite so as to not embarrass him....

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
I'd rather have bumbling Hugh over Joel and that other pompous WP bumhead any day.

Kaleb

Expert Member
Justice 4 armbands ?

Yeah those armbands have been treated unfairly .

killadoob

Honorary Master
Justice would have been thumping the lions not losing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arms bands FTL.

flashfire208

Lol , way to completly de-rail the topic guys ! But i couldnt believe after watching the re-plays bakkies was suspended, i didnt even see what he did wrong !

risingtide

Lol , way to completly de-rail the topic guys ! But i couldnt believe after watching the re-plays bakkies was suspended, i didnt even see what he did wrong !
So what? Take it on the chin. I always hear that rugby is for tough guys but when it comes to decisions off the field they all turn into sissies, appealing every decision, and now this stupid gesture.

waynegohl

Ancient Astronaut
It was clearly a spontaneous gesture that they all agreed to on the day. I don't think they would have discussed it at a meeting on Friday and then sent an order out to a seamstress to sew them some arm bands embroidered with that message.

And on the topic of the armbands.... Hugh Bladen really needs to retire. I really think he had no idea what they were there for. He seemed at a loss when he said "justice for all". Then he made another idiotic blunder, which he does often now, when saying that conversion was charged down. Poor Joel spends most of the game correcting him or just keeping quite so as to not embarrass him....
agreed, with him watching a game through the bottom of his whiskey glass he can't see *****. he often makes mistakes and needs to go.

Park@82

Honorary Master
know this is a bit late, could have been justice for nr 4...

BLIXEMPIE

Honorary Master
Forget better English and Afrikaans commentary. SS now invested in Xhosa commentary for rugby matches as well. Which I suppose is a good thing.